Without proper SEO strategy, your business will struggle to attract organic traffic, have low brand visibility, and be unable to produce the leads you need to generate customers. SEO is really the bedrock of most modern businesses, and can easily determines a company’s success or failure.
Increase Pages Visited Per Session
Increase Organic Traffic
Increase Average Visitor Duration
Decrease User Bounce Rate
ON PAGE SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) refers to the process of optimizing a website or online business to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) for specific keywords or phrases relevant to a chosen product or service.
In in’s simplest terms, SEO is the practice of improving the ranking and digital presence of a company or web page in search engine results, such as Google or Bing, in order to attract more organic traffic (traffic that is free!).
The optimization process of a website or blog involves a combination of technical, on-page (keywords), and off-page (backlinks) factors. Starting with optimizing website structure and coding in order to decrease load times, making a mobile-friendly site to be included on mobile SERPs, creating high-quality content that targets specific keywords, building quality backlinks from other websites to improve ranking, and improving the user experience in order to have visitors stay longer and reduce your bounce rate.
Professional SEO takes years to learn and best practices change frequently, hiring an SEO agency or professional, even for the initial consultation can save you several hours of research.
SEO is important because it helps businesses and website owners to attract more organic traffic, increase brand visibility, and ultimately generate more leads and sales. With proper SEO strategy, a website can rank higher in search engine results, making it easier for users to find and engage with the site.
- There are many SEO methods to help your local business stand out, here are a few that you can implement yourself:
- Conduct keyword research to find what terms your potential customers are using when searching for your service.
- Optimize your page titles and headings to include the most searched keywords, in order of volume or difficulty.
- Make sure your content has on-page SEO, is informative, and useful as well as offering your goods and services.
- Use meta tags to provide search engines with a summation of what your page offers searchers.
- Create a Google My Business page to improve your local search rankings.
- Monitor your website traffic to gain kay insights into what SEO marketing activities are producing the most results.
- Stay up-to-date with search engine changes and trends. Ensure your website is following the current best practices in SEO to remain competitive in search engine rankings.
With some learning, trial and error, and a lot of hard work, your page will be optimized eventually. It is important to remember while doing search engine optimization that not every little change with move the needle a whole lot, but several small, incremental changes will make a big difference. If you do not have a digital marketing department at your business, feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.
Our SEO professionals will do a ten-point inspection on your website, giving you key insights in how to improve your search engine result page ranking, page load speed, mobile friendly content, and much more.
- Keep up with the latest local SEO news!
- Get special offers and discounts!
- We promise not to spam you.
By signing up, you agree to have Pasadena SEO Company send you SEO news, special offers, and other electronic media. We will not share your information.